Are The Following Issues All Too Familiar?
- Severe budget guidelines or pending cutbacks cause you to rethink the wisdom of maintaining a technical installation staff for 12 months a year when the actual critical usage spans 45 days per year.
- During the last development cycle, you spent a significant sum in your department’s training budget to train a developer to double as an installation ‘expert’, but now that employee has departed.
- Tight deadline for completing an installation setup can’t be met with limited, or available resources
- Current installation support personnel are limited in capability and are not able to adapt existing installation packages
to support Windows Vista© Installer technology.
- Your software installations doesn’t offer a CD or web-based installation solution.
Install Solutions can help!
Install Solutions can address sophisticated setup solutions to handle the installation and maintenance requirements for your applications, on an outsourcing basis.
Install Solutions specializes in helping companies create highly sophisticated, customized install programs and deployment solutions for Windows applications.
Install Solutions can assist in deploying rapidly the latest installation technology, including Windows Installer-based installations or automated Web distribution of updates.
Our consultants are all experts with InstallShield, the premiere industry leader in installation software. Our experience is reflective in the fact that we have delivered quality installation solutions for the industry-leading business software firms.
Install Solutions can assist to:
- Introduce leading edge web-based installs as a complement to your installation solution
- Switch from CDs to web-based distribution, and include offering software updates from the web
- Combining multiple applications installations into a single, seamless install solution
- Offer various methods of encrypting the applications on the CD to ensure no installations without authorization
- Develop multi-product suite installation with component selection
- Improve the client’s experience with your software installation, thereby reducing support calls
- Repackage or distribute your applications using the Microsoft Windows Installer Services (*.MSI format)
- Deploy applications over intranet to your organization using Microsoft Windows Installer Services
- Migrate existing install projects to Windows Installer Technology
- Deploy on all 32-bit Windows platforms (95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win2000 Server/Win2003 Server)
- Enabling unattended/silent installations
- ODBC integrated installations
- Handling shared components/DLLs and the Windows Registry